Vietnam Import-Export Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank) would like to sincerely thank you for using Eximbank's services in the past.
Recently, the media reported on customers at risk of losing money in their bank accounts, creating anxiety for customers when using e-banking services. To prevent risks, Eximbank would like to send you some information as follows:
1. Eximbank only provides e-Banking services at a single address: https://ebanking.eximbank.vn (You can access from the available link on the bank's homepage: https:/ /eximbank.com.vn.)
2. Method to identify Eximbank's Internet banking service website:
- The front of the address bar starts with https:// and there is a lock icon in the address bar. (illustration below).
3. Eximbank does not cooperate with any unit to provide access links to e-banking services. Logging into an Eximbank account from any other website or application is the customer providing electronic banking service information to others and is at risk of account risk.
4. Some notes when using electronic banking services:
Protect the confidentiality of secret keys and OTP authentication codes and do not share devices that store this information.
Periodically change the secret key setting and change the access account secret key after a maximum period of 90 days or when exposed or suspected of being exposed.
Only use public computers or computers with a public network connection to access and perform transactions when absolutely necessary, and then use a secure means to immediately change the account secret code. log in.
Do not save your login name and secret key on web browsers.
You should exit the electronic banking transaction system (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking) when not in use.
It is necessary to install and use copyrighted anti-virus software on personal devices used for electronic banking transactions (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking); and do not install software and utility tools from untrusted, non-copyrighted websites.
Do not use unlocked mobile devices to download and use Internet Banking application software or OTP authentication code generation software.
5. In case you discover a website impersonating Eximbank's website or are suspected of leaking service login information, please contact:
Call the customer support center (Call Center): 1800 1199
Go directly to the nearest Eximbank branch location - transaction office.
Eximbank's electronic banking services currently ensure safety and reliability for customers to make transactions. However, in order to prevent risks from arising that affect your assets as well as Eximbank's reputation, in addition to solutions from the bank, compliance with notes when using the service plays a role. important role in risk prevention.
Once again, Eximbank sincerely thanks you and looks forward to continuing to receive your support.
Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank.