SMS Banking - Inquiry information
SMS Banking - Inquiry information is a mobile banking service enabling customers to manage their accounts by messages; make inquiry for interest rates, account balance, transaction history, currency or gold exchange rate, locations of banking units, ATM locations, etc. Services provided via SMS – Banking include:
- Receiving automatic messages notifying balance changes :
- The service is offered with an aim to help customers manage the movements of their current account balance. When relevant deposit/withdrawal transactions arise, Eximbank will send messages to customers for their information via the subscription number having been registered for service using.
- According to Eximbank’s service charge notification from time to time.
- Receiving messages of notice on: reminding debt; credit card balance; making deposit for the “Installment Savings” product in 3 days advance; new products and services of Eximbank.
- Inquiries as per customer’s request, including:
- Inquiries about Eximbank’s banking units.
- Inquiry for ATM locations.
- Inquiry for information, list of transactions, current account balance, credit card debit balance, deposit interest rates, currency or gold exchange rate.
2. Register and use:
Registration: can be made online via Internet Banking or at Eximbank's banking units :
- 2.1 Registration by SMS which is sent to the numbers 8149
- Message syntax: EIB SMS [15 digits of account number]
- In which:
- Account number: includes 15 digits, which is current account number of customer
- Telephone number for SMS: is mobile phone number of customer, which was registered at Eximbank when customer has opened account.
- In case registration is successful, switchboard will send a SMS which informs customer:
- Your account number is registered successfully for SMS Banking: Receive SMS when account balance changes. Please contact 18001199 for details.
- After registering successfully, if customer conducts transaction over current accounts which has been registered, Eximbank will send a SMS to inform customer about account balance.
- In case registration is not successful, switchboard will send SMS to guide customer. · Hướng dẫn đăng ký dịch vụ qua SMS gửi 8149.
- Instruction on how to register services via SMS which is sent to 8149
- 2.2 Registration of online service via Internet Banking
- Customer logs in to Internet Banking website and registers service according to following instruction:
- 2.3. Registration Eximbank’s banking units.
- Customers are kindly requested to bring along ID cards upon registration service at Eximbank’s transaction counters.
- After registering successfully, customer can inquire about services via Internet Banking.
- For inquiry of general information (Exchange rates, interest rates, locations of banking units, ATM locations), no registration is required.
3. Syntax for inquiring SMS Banking service:
|SERVICES||SYNTAX OF INQUIRY SMS||NOTES|
|For customers having registered/ not having registered for |
SMS Banking with Eximbank
|Making inquiry for information relating to locations of banking units, ATM locations|
EIB DGD/ATM [City/province code] [District code]
|[City/Province Code], [District Code]: Please see the Appendix for details.|
|Support information:||EIB DGD/ATM HELP|
|Making inquiry for gold and currency exchange rates.||EIB TG TG [Branch Code] [Currency Code 1] [Currency Code 2] etc.||Currency Code 2 is used when customers inquire information of 2 different currencies.|
|Making inquiry for interest rates|
EIB LAISUAT [Currency Code] or
Inquiry for interest rates of Main Transaction Office/ Branches.
EIB LS [Branch Code] [Currency Code]
|For customers having registered for SMS Banking with Eximbank|
|Making inquiry for account balance||EIB SD||Listing information of demand deposit account balance|
|Making inquiry for credit card debit balance||EIB MC [the last 6 characters of the card number] or|
EIB VS [the last 6 characters of the card number]
|Making inquiry for the latest 5 transactions||EIB LK [account number]||VS: Visa|
- EIB: The keyword of the service defined by Eximbank
- Branch code: Subject to the appendix of branch codes
- Currency Code: Subject to the appendix of currency codes
- TG: Exchange rate
- LS: Interest rate
- SD: Balance
- [City/Province Code], [District Code]: The corresponding name of the city/province, and district. (Please refer to the Appendix for further details).